top of page

EXPRESS ENTRY - Federal Skilled Worker


      Thinking  about becoming a Permanent Resident under   Federal Skilled Worker Program?

                                                              goCanada Immigration will help you ...



  • Have at least one year of continuous full-time or equivalent paid work experience in a single occupation in the past 10 years in one of the; or

  • Have a valid offer of Arranged Employment  or

  • You are an international student who is enrolled in Canada or who graduated from a Canadian PhD program within the past 12 months. 


Federal Skilled Worker applicants must attain at least 67 points based on Citizenship and Immigration Canada's (CIC) immigration selection factors.



  You must have:

  • a Canadian diploma, certificate, or credential  or     

  • a foreign educational credential, and an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) by an agency approved by CIC to show it is equal to a completed Canadian secondary or post-secondary educational credential.



  • at least one year (1560 hours), full-time or an equal amount in part-time,   paid work (volunteer work, unpaid internships, etc. do not count), in the same occupation, and within the last 10 years,

  • at skill type 0, or skill levels A or B of the 2011 edition of the Canadian National Occupational Classification (NOC) 

  • You must show that you did the duties set out in the lead     statement of the  occupational description in the NOC, including all the essential duties and  most of the main duties listed. If you do not show that your experience  meets the description in the NOC, CIC will refuse your application.



  • Pass a minimum threshold of language ability for one of Canada's two official languages (English/French) IELTS, CELPIP, TEF: Test d'evaluation de francais



      Age, Adaptability, Arranged Employment and Proof of Funds



bottom of page